~Waddle-Penguin~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Waddle-Penguin~

Waddle on Penguins....to a new world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multiplayer: All helpers will get 50 FP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Multiplayer: All helpers will get 50 FP Empty
PostSubject: Multiplayer: All helpers will get 50 FP   Multiplayer: All helpers will get 50 FP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:52 pm

I need help. I have download NetScratch, but i dont know how to make WaddlePenguin into multiplayer using the new scripts. Any one who knows, tell me and they will get 50 FP (Maby more!)
Back to top Go down
http://waddlepenguin.board-directory.net
Fireicedude

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer: All helpers will get 50 FP   Multiplayer: All helpers will get 50 FP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:30 pm

I also have downloaded netscatch, I'll tell you if i get any info about creating a virutal world on it. I mean, PV and waddle world are headed down the same path.
Back to top Go down
Hobbs1100

Hobbs1100

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer: All helpers will get 50 FP   Multiplayer: All helpers will get 50 FP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:07 am

This is tricky. I'm still trying to figure out how this would work. The thing is, if somebody wants to sign-up, you'll need to update the project, then everybody will have to re-download it. This could be solved if there was a way to send and recieve Shariables to other NetScratch projects, sorta like a server.
Back to top Go down
heliosa

PostSubject: Send the reply to this post as a Pm... I'm not on a lot   Multiplayer: All helpers will get 50 FP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Where do you get netscratch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer: All helpers will get 50 FP   Multiplayer: All helpers will get 50 FP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer: All helpers will get 50 FP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Waddle-Penguin~ :: Help Out-
Jump to: