~Waddle-Penguin~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Waddle-Penguin~

Waddle on Penguins....to a new world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Call of Rainbow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cavaco3000

The Call of Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: The Call of Rainbow   The Call of Rainbow Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:19 pm

It was very late. And very dark. No one could see anything.
"-I don't believe I got out of my bed to see Rainbow!"
"-ACHOO!"
He was sleepy and got a cold.
"-Why Rainbow called me this time?"
"In the front of the Clock Tower, he tripped in something and fell in the snow."
"-AAAH, who's there?" His friend yells.
"-HELP ME!"
"-OK" His friend says.
"-What are you doing here? It's late!"
"-Ya, Rainbow called me, I guess it was because of some objects disapearing... but I saw this chocolate and decided to eat" Said his buddy.
"-YAY! Objects disapearing? I didn't know that! For your information, this isn't chocolate..."
Forgetting the false chocolate, they go to Rainbow.
"-Yah, it seems that some objects have been stolen, like the telescope and the speakers." His friend said.
"-But why would someone want to steal a telescope and speakers?"
"-I don't know, but there's something smelling wrong here, and it's not me because I took a bath last week!" His friend says.
"-What?"
"-OK, it was last month." His friend reveals.
"-I'm not talking about this. Look, the disco ball is gone!"
"-And it was never taken! It must be the thief!" His friend thinks.
"-We need to do something quick."
"-Look! Someone's up there!" His friend sees.
"-And he's with the disco ball! Give me your scissors!"
Then, he combines his scissor with his scissor and comb, to form a boomerang. With a sneeze, he throws it with a lot of power and the thief falls.
Unfortunately, the boomerang comes back with double power in his friend, that ends on the ground.
"-AHA, your thief, keep stealing things from Waddle Penguin at night? Let me call Rainbow..."
"Hello? Rainbow! Remember the objects thief? I captured him, me and my friend, of course."
"What thief? It was a cleaner to clean a lot of objects that never are clean during the night, while the penguins sleep! And for your information, it was your friend who hired him! About the call, you don't need to come anymore. I bought pizzas and cakes, I was giving a party and decided to call you two dumbs"
In shock, the penguin look at the poor cleaner, but change his focus when hears his friend waking up...
"-And now I remembered it was a party, there wasn't a thief, was a 68 year old cleaner that I hired to clean everything... I guess it was the chocolate... And now, wanna go to the party?"
Back to top Go down

The Call of Rainbow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Waddle-Penguin~ :: Stories-
Jump to: